Author Topic: 1st ride for 19  (Read 171 times)

Online sweede490

• Yama-God
1st ride for 19
« on: April 06, 2019, 02:34:01 PM »

Due to either the weather ,work,or life getting in the way my last ride was our weekend forum ride in nov 18  ::)

so I finally got out today it was great ,the track was freshly groomed and weather was magnificent :) today was an "off" day
  public day is tomorrow but they had a couple going out so all was good  there was only 3 of us  ;D

unfortunatly I took the WR4T sorry  :)  ..
http://youtu.be/yESLVhUAtWA

sadly Trish and Francis informed me they are going to sell the farm in late 2020 so im going to try and get out there more often
 next year will be our 10yr anniversary for the NZ forum members getting together and riding
so in Feb when Mr Riley comes to NZ we will have a weekend annerversary ride get together Francis is keen to make a good weekend of it for us suggesting another Hungi or  spit roast ect

anyho well  start a thread on that at a later date and try and find a window that suits so we can all make it

Muzz

Online sweede490

• Yama-God
Re: 1st ride for 19
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 03:22:04 PM »

And a couple pics at rush hour

Muzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SteadyT120

• Yama-God
  • YZ465 Airtime
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 07:54:03 PM »
Hi Muzz nice one, hope to get down there in June for Jono's birthday weekend.
Im enjoying my new WR250F.  Will still ride the ITs and YZ in vintage events but the WR is my present to myself for my 60th birthday. The electric start and oh so awesome handling in the bush will hopefully extend my riding days considerably. Will be riding at Woodhill forest bike park tomorrow.

Sad to hear that Francis & Trish are moving on. Hope that someone who is willing to continue the bike park buys the farm...  Will definitely be there for the 10th anniversary in Feb.  Can it really have been that long ....?

Cheers Steady
My Yamahas, IT250H, IT250J, IT200L, YZ465G, TT350, XS1100(& sidecar), RD400, YZ80H, YZ50, PW80, WR250FJ, TTR230

Online sweede490

• Yama-God
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 10:26:01 PM »

Nice looking bike steady 👍 yeh mate they?re good I?m enjoying mine ..
  Easy to ride , easy to get parts for and most important like you say longevity they are definitely much easier on the body .. hey at least it?s a Yamaha  :)

Look forward to catching up soon

Muzz