Author Topic: My WR200  (Read 376 times)

Offline Fixitandy

• Yama-Pupil
My WR200
« on: January 13, 2019, 05:33:01 PM »
Waddayathink? Had it a year now & with the help of you guys & peeps on other sites, I have undertaken an R&D program with a focus on weight reduction & improvement.  Cleaned, Lubed, flushed, greased, shimmed, replaced, tightened, torqued & primted & preened my way all over it. Biggest improvement was the V Force 3 reed block. & favourite bling mod, was the factory look powervalve cover from a DT200L grafted on, it?s a little hidden by the radiator hose but I?m working on that as well. Roxx speed pro taper bar riser(forward & up) with low bend bars makes heaps more room in cockpit & better front end feel. Enduratex gripper seat cover. Moose pro clutch assembly & Venhill featherlight clutch cable is a pleasure to use. WRF replica headlight & side stand. YZ front guard. YZ125 rear brake lever & CRF70 modded gear lever. Fork bleeders, ultra heavy duty tubes. 13/50 gearing, & best of all full NSW rego. I reckon it?ll out last religion. Great little smile maker, mix?n gas & haulin? ass. Cheers Andy.( sorry about quality of pics) find better ones in Recent topics (under can?t post pics) PS hopefully my pic posting will improve, but we can?t be good at everything eh.

Offline gearhead86

• Yama-Idol
Re: My WR200
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 08:48:28 AM »
Good looking bike !

What does the seat of the pants dyno say about the vforce reeds?
I'm from Canada eh.

Online storie585

• Yama-Hero
  • 83 IT 490
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 10:59:27 AM »
It?ll smoke my 82 KDX 175 I?m sure... very cool build. They are like hens teeth here in NY. Good job.
Dave

Offline Fixitandy

• Yama-Pupil
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 11:26:56 AM »
Good looking bike !

What does the seat of the pants dyno say about the vforce reeds?
the V-Force 3 improved slightly across the range. Most up top. But I?m still searching for more off the bottom, gonna try a bigger carb & no base gasket to up the compression. Although I said I was gonna stop, I think I have a disease, if I lived like the way I want to mod my toys, I?d be a drag queen. f__k! Did I just write that! LOL