Author Topic: 2017 IT Forum ride  (Read 8987 times)

Offline Brooksie

• Yama-God
Re: 2017 IT Forum ride
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2017, 12:41:09 AM »

What if we organised to UNITE THE 'YAMAHA IT CLAN' at 3 locations in 2017?

- VIC & NSW (combined) on the border of course at Cooka - April 2017.

- QLD at Classic Dirt - June 2017.

- TAS in Kato's back yard - August 2017.

April at Cooka would depend on Murray. I'm out for April, to much on Birthdays and Anniversary that's why there's no Vinduro.
Will be doing a road trip to Conondale in 2018 to CD with Adam N.
No rush, there's plenty of time. Do it next week, what could have been done today.

Offline dont

• Yama-Idol
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2017, 11:04:21 AM »
Prolly your mate bashing Dad's ute into the fence.

In the middle of the night.

pi__ed.
But but, it was us that fixed it
What goes up must come down, unless you broke a 'rod 😞

Offline F.Gassit

• Yama-God
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2017, 03:16:30 PM »
Tas is open for anyone who wants to.

I used to get messages from Chris in regards to it being on his list of things he really wanted to do/see......... I used to tell him to just rock up whenever he wanted to/could.

.......he got close to making it a couple of times.......but it always got put off "for a month, if that's okay...." due to money/work/sh_t to do........

Like I said, anyone who's keen.......just say so and I'll organise it.

.........going outside now to look at the sky, have some beers and think about a bloke I knew.......

Better buy some bearings this week......there's a voice in my head laughing, and calling me slack f__ker.......
IT 175 F
TE 300
GR71D......nearly.....should be here in June.....currently taking up the only available space left at a property in Dubbvegas......

Offline Brooksie

• Yama-God
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2017, 10:31:15 AM »
I've have spoken to Murray, he has a club trail ride on the weekend of the 22 and 23 April 2017 at Wolwa (near Holbrook) and is happy include IT forum members.

As stated earlier I'm not available for April, so if anyone is interested in organising something I can give you Murray's number. He will need to be contacted by Monday 20th March.

I'm working on a date for Cooka Vinduro.

I still have some other options for a forum ride, I'm also considering Ballalaba Springs near Queanbeyan. A friend owns a pub there might be able to organise something.

Rosey is anything available at Echuca?

If anyone has some ideas please?
No rush, there's plenty of time. Do it next week, what could have been done today.

Offline rosey250

• Yama-God
  • Me n Barbie
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2017, 01:07:25 PM »
Stewart's bridge is nearly always available, plus river tracks along the Murray that go forever. Stewart's bridge is private so no reg needed. The river bush land will need rego but I've been riding Barbie everywhere without any problems.
Major sponsor - Echuca Mazda BT-50

Offline chippy

• Yama-God
  • Ride to stay on.
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2017, 08:32:25 PM »
Hi all. For those who are coming along to the southern forum ride at Turtons Creek on April 8-9 could you pm me some confirmation so I know numbers. I will get back to you with details. Main ride on Saturday with short ride on Sunday.
                                                                            Cheers Chippy.

Offline maxbo

• Yama-Legend
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2017, 02:11:23 PM »
Hi All,
Unfortunately we couldn't make it to the Blackwood Vinduro, so we did a flying trip to Chippy's back yard and had a bit of a casual ride day.  Track conditions were perfect, weather was a bit on the warm side but bearable.  Took a couple of oldies for a run (that includes the riders)  Had a great time.  Should be perfect for the next few weeks if we don't get any torrential rain.

Offline ty4

• Yama-God
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2017, 02:44:55 PM »
lucky baskets,,,,,not jealous at all......much  ;D ;D

Offline chippy

• Yama-God
  • Ride to stay on.
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2017, 05:12:21 PM »
Nice Max, it was a warm weekend. Raining now, just to make conditions perfect for April.
See you in April.
                 Cheers Rob.

Offline Jock

• Owner
  • Yama-God
    • Vinduro
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2017, 12:32:24 PM »

Any news on this front?