Author Topic: Useless fleaby supplier - lionparts_powersports  (Read 457 times)

Offline fred99999au

• Yama-God
Useless fleaby supplier - lionparts_powersports
« on: February 10, 2016, 08:20:53 AM »
Spent a week waiting for a reply to a message from this mob about why I couldn't check out for an All Balls linkage kit for an 83 YZ490.

First response was:
Hey,
We suggest using eBay global shipment when placing International orders so you can get proper shipping and import tax quote's If you have any other questions please fell free to contact us at 1-800-983-2210.

My response:
Dear lionparts_powersports,

I have a price from ebay but I can’t check out with ebay. It wants me to move to the US.
Here is the message.
One or more of the items below can't be purchased because the seller has not specified postage costs to the location selected • Change your address or remove the items to continue • You may also contact the seller for an exception

Their response to this was ever so helpful:
It`s possibly then, that item doesn`t ship internationally.

Regards

Regards
LionParts.com
Customer support 1800 983 2210
Mon-Fri: 9AM-5PM EST

So, I replied thus:

righto, thanks, I'll report the issue to fleabay.

I would have thought you would be more keen to help me spend money with you but alas. You probably don't stock the items anyway. Like the last time you took my money.

It all dawned on just prior that these were the same tools that took money from me when I first bought the IT200, for a cylinder sleeve. Took 3 months before they got back to me with a refund because they couldn't source one.

Seems they stock nothing and then try and find parts for the lower than average prices you find anywhere else.

a__eholes.