Author Topic: In Memory of Lee AKA "katiered"  (Read 7519 times)

Offline alex_d

• Yama-Idol
Re: In Memory of Lee AKA "katiered"
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2009, 04:06:58 AM »
RIP Lee

40+ is just too young  ???  >:(
MC Motorcycle suicidal tendencies ;D

Online Martin I Henry

• Yama-God
  • Europe
    • Dave's Bikes
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2009, 06:31:11 AM »
 Gibo63,

Thanks for bringing this topic to the top again, and I am glad his Birthday has been stored for us to see.

Lee was a very generous person, a trait that runs through the core of this forum.

Today I attended the funeral of my schooldays best friend, and vowed to make as much of my life as possible. You just never know when your number will be called !

Dave R

Offline Jock

• Owner
  • Yama-God
    • Vinduro
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2009, 08:25:18 AM »
Happy birthday Lee!

I bet you never would have thought that your memory would live on through
this forum and it's members  ;)

It's a funny world we live in. Hope your surrounded by bikes and having a good time.

Respect.

Offline zip233

• Yama-Cheese
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2009, 09:19:10 AM »
I've just been reading your tributes to Lee and find it heartening to see the "wee man" is still here. we were mates and enjoyed plenty good times trail riding and racing at the twinshocks, and the fact his personality reached oz via the internet says it all. He was a one off and i sorely miss laughing till my face hurt .He kept life in perspective and laughed off anybody getting too serious.
 I've been trying to sort out my IT 465 this year for racing but it's been tough to keep it going, Lee started me at motocross by lending me his 300cc mugen engined red rocket  so its all his fault  ;D
i guess i'll have to get it running on the button for next season and fly the IT flag here in Scotland,cos I'm the only one ,and after 8 years i'm kinda used to it.
he told me about this site and its only now that i see it that he was right to say its the business.
i've been asked by his family to sell his bikes and spares so they are on e bay one at a time just now, I know he would have been happy to see them going to people who appreciate them as much as he did, and besides he wouldnt want to see me wrecking them.
cheers guys . Graham

Offline Gibo63

• Yama-God
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2009, 03:18:22 PM »
Graham,

Welcome to the site mate!!. We call everybody on this site "family" so welcome to the family. If you have any queries, questions or tips on the IT's please ask or share your info. There is always someone on here that will be able to help you out & answer your queries.

We were all saddened to hear about Lee leaving us!

Keep the IT roosting mate & the posts coming.

Cheers

Gibo.
Be Good to Your Kids - They Choose Your Nursing Home.  AUSTRALIA - Love it or Leave it!!!!!!!!

2 x 1983 IT250K's - 1984 IT250L - 1984 IT200L - 1985 IT200N - 1986 IT200S - 1988 TT600 - 1988 KX250

Offline Gibo63

• Yama-God
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2010, 01:53:37 PM »
I see on the "Upcoming Birthdays" list, we have Lees birthday. I don't know when Lees birthday would have been, but we are thinking of you our IT brother. I hope your rippin' & roostin' up there. God Bless you & may the lord watch over you. God Speed.

From one of your IT brothers

Gibo63

Yet another year & birthday have gone by without you  :'(  We have not forgotten you our IT BROTHER. Keep Roostin up there buddy.

This thread will continue each & every year!!!!!!  Just for you mate!!!!!!!!!!

Gibo.
Be Good to Your Kids - They Choose Your Nursing Home.  AUSTRALIA - Love it or Leave it!!!!!!!!

2 x 1983 IT250K's - 1984 IT250L - 1984 IT200L - 1985 IT200N - 1986 IT200S - 1988 TT600 - 1988 KX250

Offline Helmet_Hair

• Yama-Idol
  • ....two wheels move the soul.
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2010, 04:46:37 PM »
A little like visiting his grave on his birthday.  RIP, good buddy!  I'll ride for you in a couple of weeks.
'79 IT 250 F x 2
'83 PW 80
'93 DR 350 S
'90 600 Katana

Offline dar373

• Yama-God
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2010, 05:01:07 PM »
I see on the "Upcoming Birthdays" list, we have Lees birthday. I don't know when Lees birthday would have been, but we are thinking of you our IT brother. I hope your rippin' & roostin' up there. God Bless you & may the lord watch over you. God Speed.

From one of your IT brothers

Gibo63

Yet another year & birthday have gone by without you  :'(  We have not forgotten you our IT BROTHER. Keep Roostin up there buddy.

+ 1,000,000 8)

This thread will continue each & every year!!!!!!  Just for you mate!!!!!!!!!!

Gibo.
TO BE OLD AND WISE YOU MUST BE FIRST YOUNG AND STUPID

Online Martin I Henry

• Yama-God
  • Europe
    • Dave's Bikes
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2010, 08:39:34 PM »
He was a top bloke, we lost a valuable member. 

Thinking of you !

Dave R

Offline Jock

• Owner
  • Yama-God
    • Vinduro
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2010, 11:06:11 AM »
R.I.P Lee. Hope your having a good time up there buddy. Jd  :)